Danny Denhard CV
LinkedIn | Google+ | Twitter | Slideshare | Email |
An experienced digital lead with 11 dedicated years in SEO, content marketing and 6 passionate years in social media, I have worked as an independent online marketing consultant, worked in-house and led progressive agencies which has given me the best possible insight into the search industry.
I pride myself on developing brands I work with; increasing brand presence and developing the best digital strategy for each client.
My extensive and successful experience covers many of the most competitive verticals internationally, covering UK, European, American and BRIC markets. I have worked in the most challenging landscapes including: money saving, classifieds, property, travel, mortgage, finance, high end fashion and e-commerce.
Former clients include: RetailMeNot (Vouchercodes.co.uk), eBay, Gumtree, Zoopla, Tesco, TUI Group (including First Choice and Holiday Hypermarket), farfetch, Dealchecker and Secret Escapes.
- Leading Search and Social Media teams at London digital agencies
- Pitching and winning large contracts including eBay and TUI Group
- Implementation of content marketing and social media product offerings at Caliber.
- Regular conference speaker, including speaking at search conferences, roundtables and including The Digital Marketing Show and the UK largest Content Marketing Conference – The Content Marketing Show.
- Key thought leader in search, content marketing and social, examples of interviews: ReadWrite.com, MarketingWeek, DailyDot, Econsultancy and The Guardian.
- Successfully guided VoucherCodes.co.uk to be the market leading discount website.
- ROI positive SEO campaigns in ultra competitive verticals.
- Training of internal staff and clients on social media and analytic platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Jan 2014 – Present – Freelance SEO, Social Media & Content Marketing Consultant & Trainer
Currently offering bespoke business solutions for businesses and agencies.
Offering the following services:
- Content Marketing Training
- Content Marketing Consultancy
- Content Strategy review and consultancy
- Social media consultancy and social media campaign review
- Social Media Training across:
- Twitter, Vine, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Slideshare, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, Soundcloud, Mixcloud and YouTube.
- SEO Solutions:
- SEO Compliance
- SEO Audits
- SEO Training courses
- Penalty Analysis
- Technical consultancy
- Brand Reputation Management and Marketing
- Search and Social Media Agency Consultancy
- Start up advisory and strategy reviews
- App Store Optimisation (ASO)
Dec 2013 to Present – Freelance Digital Marketing and SEO Consultant & Trainer
Helping brands and agencies across Europe problem solve, concentrating on SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media.
Current activities include:
- Penalty analysis and auditing
- Penalty prevention auditing
- Strategic development and analysis
- Technical consultancy and analysis
- SEO Compliance
- Interviewing and recruitment for in-house brands and agencies
- Reputation Management and Brand Management
- Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Training
- Content Marketing Workshops
- Content Marketing Auditing
- Social Media
- Strategic development
- Team development
Feb 2012 – Nov 2013 VoucherCodes.co.uk (Part Of Retailmenot Inc). Largest discount website in UK. My European portfolio of sites include vouchercodes.co.uk, deals.com, bons-de-reduction.com, poulpeo.com, ma-reduc.com and actiepagina.nl
Nov 2012 – Nov 2013 Head of European SEO, London
I liaised with other business heads to integrate online marketing efforts, defining and embedding common processes across all European properties. My role included overseeing four country managers and two additional executives, evaluating and performing quarterly OKR based reviews, controlling budgets and P&L across search departments and participating in QBR’s.
I was responsible for recruitment and talent management to build our specialised online teams, defining objectives and performance targets throughout European teams. I led developments and strategies in SEO, integrating and enhancing content marketing, social media and online PR efforts.
I was also a core contributor to both due diligences of potential global acquisitions and above the line activities including television advertising campaigns.
- Managing and evaluating pan European teams
- Budget management and allocation
- Leading, reviewing and overseeing SEO strategies
- Content Marketing developments including introducing rich media content and infographic development
- Developing and standardising SEO teams including internal SEO development programs
- Developing online brands and increasing wider marketing efforts
- Sourcing potential sponsorship opportunities, including celebrity ambassadors and influencers for brand and product promotion
- Leading strategy on social campaigns on networks including – Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Vine
- Driving conversion and developing ROI in social media.
Feb 2012 – Oct 2012 Lead SEO
Leading online marketing efforts, overseeing SEO and Social Media strategies.
Aug 2010 – Feb 2012 Caliber Interactive (Agency) – Specialising in SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media.
Nov 2011 – Feb 2012 Head Of Products, London
- Created new product offering.
- Developed existing products and enhancing sales packages.
- Management of SEO, content creation and Social Media teams.
- Recruitment for SEO and Social roles based in the London Office.
- Help to build Caliber branding and marketing efforts, including event sponsorships, conferences and meet ups.
- Over saw all consultancy and strategies for key accounts.
Feb 2011 – Nov 2011 Search Team Manager, London
Aug 2010 – March 2011 Senior Account Manager, London
Feb 2010 – July 2010 Nitro Digital (Agency) – Digital Agency specialising in pharmaceutical.
Social Media & SEO Manager, London
My role included:
- Creation, implementation and management of social media campaigns for number of clients.
- Creation of client social media proposals.
- SEO proposals (internal and external clients)
- Management and support for all clients with social media and search campaigns.
- Monthly reporting, including Twitter, Facebook and YouTube statistics.
- Case study and white paper creation.
For additional experience please visit my LinkedIn profile or available upon request.
- I am a very competent PC and mac user, including all Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of social platforms (and social data) networks include Twitter, Vine, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Foursquare.
- Marketing intelligence tools such as Comscore and Hitwise
- Social media management suites including Hootsuite, Tweetdeck and SocialBakers.
- SEO tools including Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Raven Tools, Majestic SEO, SEOmoz Pro, DeepCrawl and SEOClarity.
- Blog platforms including WordPress, Drupal, Blogger and Joomla.
In my spare time I enjoy socialising with friends. I love playing and watching sports (including Football, UFC, Tennis, Cricket and Basketball to name a few). I enjoy writing and created a number of successful white papers and e-books. I am an eclectic music fan and enjoy cooking; currently trying my hand on Thai food.
- 2 A Levels English and Sport Science: Westfield Community College, Watford
- 9 GCSE’s passes.
References available upon request.