I was kindly invited to speak at the first #SearchLondon of 2015.
The theme for the event was “trends in search in 2015″ and had Googler Pierre Far as the second speaker. Pierre’s deck was named Google Indexing in 2015 and was really interesting for the tech SEO in me. It is always interesting to see/hear how Google employees answer questions, especially from SEO with potential issues.
With my deck I wanted to cover off two main parts:
1. 2014 across all of organic marketing covering SEO, content marketing, social media and apps,
2. 2015 – I took a look in my crystal ball and offered my thoughts and predicted upcoming trends for 2015.
- The slides you might want to skip to if you are in a rush:
- Slides 4 – 25 2014 reviewed with commentary
- Slides 29 & 30 for SEO trends
- Slide 31 – What you should be doing for SEO in 2015
- Slides 33 – 39 for social media trends and predictions (with a challenge for businesses)
- Slides 43 – 53 for content marketing trends
If you would like to download my deck click the following link: Upcoming Trends for Organic Marketing in 2015
If you do not like emoji’s this deck probably was not for you but please let me know (through comments below or over on Twitter @dannydenhard) how your predictions match up to mine and if you agree or disagree.
Final thought, where are you impacted here and where does your business want to position themselves?