Content Marketing Podcast with Render Positive
I was invited to be interviewed for Render Positives third video podcast. I really enjoyed their original podcast with ad legend Rory Sutherland (definitely check out his interview) and was great to be involved in this podcast.
My interview was just over an hour (kindly edited by the RP team) and covers:
- Content marketing and my love for it
- Becoming a “habit” in 2015
- Social Media and the impact it has
- Creating KPI’s, tracking campaign success for content marketing
- How to win/borrow budget from other teams
- What I think should come to market in 2015
- My desire for content distribution app
- My thoughts on top publications including VICE, Daily Mirror and Daily Mail
- The future of apps
- “New and popular” Social Networks:
- Why instagram and Pinterest are great social networks and why they are going to be important for businesses this year
- How to use Snapchat as a business and why you can
- Behavioural Economics
As this was the first time I have been involved with a video podcast it was a really interesting experience and hope you enjoyed the video, if you would like the full transcript please jump over to the render positive post.
Please let me know what you think or if you agree with any of my points.
If you did not already see it my latest conference deck from #SearchLondon might really interest you.