Struggling to hit targets?
Struggling to motivate your team?
Can’t have another discussion over ROI and ROAS without ripping your hair out?
LTV, CAC, payback period is dragging your teams down?
Engagement at an all-time low?
The company have set too aggressive targets and you don’t know how to challenge or build your Marketing Plans out?
You need more headcount but the budget keeps getting cut?
Battling to get buy-in from the management team?
You are not alone!
These are common issues Marketing Department leads are going through daily, be one of the smart ones and hire a coach to guide you through these and many other obstacles, while developing your skills as a leader.
>> Remember you are not alone and numerous other Marketing Leads are in the same place, however, the savvy is leveraging a competitive advantage – coaching.
Here’s A Quick Breakdown Of Services & Offerings
Want a copy to digest in your own time? Request access to the PDF
More About Me & My Marketing & Growth Leadership Coaching Services
With over two decades of Marketing and Growth experience and leadership (I have been a Marketing Lead since 2005 – that’s the year Google overtook Yahoo as the most used search engine and before Facebook was open to the general public), I know it has never been as important as it is today to be able to multi-task, to make your budget go further and work harder and be able to guide and motivate your Department.
It is time to get help!
The secret many CEO’s won’t tell you is they have executive coaches, some have more than one exec coach.
Why not drive your own career forward (+ your team’s) and find the right coach:
Why Is Now More Important Than Ever?
- Most aggressive targets
- Knowing what will work – not just guessing
- Many leaders are struggling to put together their action plan and present it (aka Marketing strategy) and then gain buy-in from the other business leaders
- ROI and ROAS challenges
- There are so many (too many) channels
- Agencies are not delivering
- You struggle to hire
- And then, retain the best team members
- Your Head’s of needs more from you
- You have a loss of confidence
- You regularly battle Imposter Syndrome
- You receive more challenges from fellow leadership members
- Huge departments = do not equal more wins
– with a number of siloed teams and agencies don’t make a department
- Marketing is becoming a siloed team
- Not owning all of the 4ps (product, place, price, promotion)
- Not owning all of the 4cs (customer/consumer value, cost, convenience, communication)
- Unhappy teams or Department are a constant drain
- Over-reliance on Marketing specialists
- Losing good Marketing generalists
These are all factors any senior Marketer lives through week by week and is catching up with them and most feel alone and go without any support.
I have been there a number of times (I have the battle scars to prove it) and experienced each one of these.
It is essential you get help from someone who has experienced this and lived through this and helped many Marketing & Growth leaders fight this and defeat many of these while improving their leadership skills.
Having supported numerous Marketing leaders and advising a number of businesses who rely on Marketing, I know how important having the right support or support network is.
I offer paid coaching for mid to the most senior levels of Marketing and Growth, from Head Of Marketing / Growth up to c-suite.
What Do You Get Access To With Your Marketing Leaders Coaching?
- ✅ Access to proven frameworks for you to try and personalise
- ✅ Access to proven templates to implement within your organisation
- ✅ Access to a dedicated learning centre with must-watch videos, articles and podcasts
- ✅ Access to private ‘knowledge centre’, with coaching call notes, homework documents and custom development documentation
- ✅ Access to a private one-to-one chat app for quick support
So if you are a CMO/CGO, a VP, A Director & Head Of – Get Help!
The Process We Will Go Through:
- Quick form completion (below) or drop me an email
- A quick call on your level, understand your requirements
- Work out if you need a paid mentor or a paid coach (most likely a coach)
- Create a dedicated plan to get the most out of the sessions:
- If mentorship, create sessions for long term development
- If coaching, create a dedicated session for goal-based development
Feel like you might need a little more than coaching? I offer coach plus, which helps add layers to guide, support and collaborate further.
Paid Marketing Coaching Levels Offered:
- Founders – struggling with Marketing & struggling to find the right first CMO or VP of Marketing role
- C suite – CEO, Founder, CMO, CGO
- VP – VP’s of Marketing & VP’s of Growth
- Director of Marketing
- Head of
If you are a c-suite member looking to provide additional support to your CMO or VP of Marketing, I have been brought in to help develop your existing Marketing leadership or act as an external resource, happily get in contact below.
I advise a start-up and a marketplace, alongside having been a CMO and most senior Product and Growth leader.
Get In Touch 👇
The Difference Between Mentorship and Coaching:
The small details matter here:
Mentoring is long term, sessions are designed to improve soft and hard skills with guidance and recommendations along the way.
Coaching is midterm with very specific skills to develop and nurture. Coaching improves your skills, and your muscle memory, and helps with the right and smart decision-making.
Coaching is what most people need as it is skills-based and you see your skills grow quickly.
Mentoring is slower and shows less tangible results in the short to mid-term.
Mentors are essential for your career, pair with the right dedicated coach and you will see your skills develop and your career drive forward.
Want me to coach you? Complete the short form below:
Need more on me and on my coaching principles, read my 14 coaching principles
Want To See Content From Me To Help You Know I’m The Right Coach For You?
No problem, plenty below
My Podcast – With The Future State Of Content – What content will look like in the near future (2022)
What Elon Musk Purchase Of Twitter Means For Marketers (For Marketing Beat Magazine)
Free Template – How To Shape Your Marketing Funnel & Performance Discussions With Your C-Suite (2022)
Collaboration with Marketing Leaders To Navigate 2022 And Beyond
Keynote Presentation – The power of fan clubs, tribes and communities (2021-2022)
My Keynote presentation for Incite (2021)
My Podcast breaking down the future state of the UK Highstreet and what brands will need to do to make the most of the Highstreet (2021)
What I learned by leading EMEA’s largest peer to peer Marketplace (2020/2021)
My General Assembly Lecture How To Succeed In Crowdfunding (2019)
My Keynote Presentation – RIP to the CMO Role at disruptive Marketing Conference (2019)
Social Media Masterclass for Meltwater and their customers (2017)
Office Hours At Seedcamp VC (2017)
Or sign up for my weekly newsletter