Are you a CMO looking for help?
- Don’t worry chief marketing officers need help too! Executive coaching isn’t and shouldn’t only be for the CEO.
- I bet you haven’t invested in yourself for a long time, you have likely wasted or not spent your training and development budgets. I hear this from almost every CMO or VP I speak to!
- So, don’t waste your time at a conference to spend your budget, invest in yourself that helps you to improve, your team department and the company’s performance (ROI matters right!)
- Your problems likely have:
- Lost confidence
- Lost feeling (lack of career direction),
- No time to manage, let alone lead
- Lost connection with team or department and want to refresh the connection
- Lost it with your Marketing funnel & having to repeat how it works over and over just is not working!
- Feeling lost with new channels (TikToks seem more alien and there’s a new channel every week)
or what I hear ALOT – “I am too old for a new app“
- No Support (from your fellow C-suite members )
- Things feel too much (and you don’t want to raise another issue)
Don’t worry – I have been there, seen it, experienced most of these and got the battle scars! (I have been a CMO, I know how hard it is, I have been doing Marketing, Growth & Product for 22 years and looked after a business line transacting over £100m – there’s more in a detailed deck below)
Who Have I Coached? I have helped a number of the most senior Marketers, from CMOs at AI brands, within Fintech, healthcare, micro-mobility and many household brands. Alongside CMOs who are jumping into the startup world and realising it’s a whole new ball game and need help transitioning into startup life.
Let’s Help To Fix Your Problem
- What you (likely) need is a dedicated coach to help you prioritise, rebuild connection and trust and help you lead the department with new ways of thinking, proven templates and frameworks
- Our journey together looks like a quick matching call, a review of what you are experiencing and then workshop-based coaching sessions – improving your skills and building your confidence and executive presence
- End results – better skills, more confidence, more weapons in your arsenal and a flexible framework to help you succeed in your business or another business that needs your expertise
Get in touch below for coaching
Here’s a deeper look at my Marketing & Growth coaching and an insider view of what CEOs told me about what CMOs need to improve
Want a look at how the coaching is broken down?
If you want to understand my coaching principles, here are my 14 principles to ensure we match and put your development first.
Not sure a coach is for you? Here is a breakdown of how a Coach is different to a sponsor and importantly to a mentor