- You are a CMO looking for help,
Don’t worry chief marketing officers need help too and waste their training and development budgets! Don’t waste your time at a conference which doesn’t improve you or your team.
It’s not just CEO’s who want or need coaching
- Your problems likely are:
- Lost confidence
- Lost feeling (lack of career direction),
- No time to manage, let alone lead
- Lost connection with team or department and wants to refresh it
- Losing it with your Marketing funnel & having to repeat how it works over and over
- Feeling lost with new channels (TikTok seem more alien every week) or “feel too old for a new app“
- No Support (from your fellow c-suite members )
- Things feel too much (and you don’t want to raise another issue)
- Don’t worry – I have been there, seen it, experienced and got the battle scars
- What you need is a dedicated coach to help you prioritise, rebuild connection and trust and help you lead the department with new ways of thinking, proven templates and frameworks
- Our journey together looks like a quick matching call, a review of what you are experiencing and then workshop-based coaching sessions – improving your skills and building your confidence and executive presence
- End results – better skills, more confidence, more weapons in your arsenal and a flexible framework to help you succeed in your business or another business that needs your expertise
Get in touch for coaching
Want a look at how the coaching is broken down?
If you want to understand my coaching principles, here are my 14 principles to ensure we match and put your development first.