Coaching principles are essential to help create importantly guardrails for what the coaching will be and more importantly won’t be.
Below are my coaching 14 principles:
1/ Focus 2/ Development 3/ Personal & Professional Growth.
- Respect – for all in all situations, respect each other’s time, energy and requirements
- Curiosity – to guide, learn and mature
- Career Development – Everything we will do is for your career development — all for short, mid and long-term success
- No band-aids – we will never plaster over a situation or add a band-aid to something that needs deeper work
- Undo to build: We will undo the bad conditioning and the mimicking of previous bosses
- It’s YOU focused – all the work will be to improve you, it’s never about me, I will tell you stories, share experiences and offer frameworks and templates to help YOU.
- Always Grow: I don’t “fix”, I help you grow and grow the skills we identify as areas of improvement
- Questions for better answers: I will ask a lot of questions to get you to the answer – I won’t give you the answers, we work through solutions and frameworks
- Titles never matter – you can be the Head of a “small brand” or CEO of a fortune 500 business, titles do not matter, what matters is your development
- Ego’s won’t be tolerated
- Bad attitudes do not work ever
- Co-build – We will share problems and co-build solutions – but I’m not a therapist
- Guidance – I will guide you, I will provide guidance on team issues, with performance issues and with your career.
- I will never give you the quick answer – quick answers don’t help you grow
Want more information on my coaching?
Slide through the pack below:
Want me to coach you? Get in touch