Role: Growth Advisor
Who? A PE-backed hybrid education provider helping international students find suitable courses within the UK and through British universities online.
When? 2022 – 2023
Why Me? Oxford International was evolving its offering so a sales-led business to a product-led business that was given by a new Growth and Product offering.
Brought in by the new CMO.
- I drove the direct-to-consumer education offering for Oxford International Digital Institute, enabling students from around the world to find the best in-person or online courses
- Built out the Growth team focusing on identifying core markets to target, helped with the hiring process and which channels to focus on. Including expanding into the Chinese market
- Supported brand new CMS tender and the roll-out of HubSpot and then helped the hiring of a CRM lead to drive adoption and automate user workflows
- Created the Product department, processes and best practices. I trained and coached the Product lead to build the agile digital products
- Helped the CMO build out her long-term strategy, 5-year budget planning, creating board presentations and identified LLMs & AI opportunities to be built and integrated into the future
Who? Europe’s leading peer-to-peer collection platform.
When? 2022 – 2023
Why Me? Leetchi were preparing themselves post-acquisition for a new pricing structure. Leetchi needed someone who had rolled this out across a global business and someone who knew the peer-to-peer space. The objective was to retain repeat users and communicate new pricing plans and align Marketing & Product to new Department Plans and Roadmaps
Brought in by the Founder & C-Suite
- Review the pricing structure project and oversee pricing changes
- Review Marketing & Product campaigns for 2023 and recommend new Product improvements to align with new pricing
- Advised CPO on their roadmap and core missing features
- Advised CMO on their Marketing and comms plan
- Prepared C-Suite for new pricing rollout and help shape the board plans
Role: Interim CMO
Who? The private network and art marketplace. Where art lovers and investors buy luxury art from Bansky, Lorenzo Quinn, David Hockey, Andy Warhol, Damien Hirst & Roy Liechtenstein.
When: October 2020 – August 2021
Why Me? MyArtBroker was maturing as a business and required an operationally savvy CMO to develop its long-term company-wide strategy, and departmental plans and train & coach its Marketing Department.
Brought in by Co-Founders
- Set long-term Marketing Strategy
- Train and coach MD
- Set up leadership team operating cadence
- Pricing review
- Outline pricing index and valuing tool (MyPortifilio) allowing art collectors and investors to value their existing art collection and sell at the best prices
- Set up PQLs, SQLs & MQLs and set up automation and sales enablement
- Hiring key roles within Marketing and Sales
- New website migration