Over the last month a friend Nick Walter and I have been recording a new podcast.
The Future State podcast is 50 to 65 minutes of us talking about the future state of specific industries.
We research each area, we discuss and debate the vertical and the key players and then we break down the history, the current situation and then where we predict that industry will go to with our c-suite hat on.
The first four episodes have been well received and cover:
- The future state of work (link to full the future state of work transcript)
- The future state of conferences
- The future state of football
- The future state of brand partnerships and endorsements
Sign Up To The Podcast Newsletter
We have a dedicated newsletter accompanying the podcast that goes straight into your email inbox once the episodes go live with our research, our breakdowns and our future states aka hot takes on the industry.
So sign up below:
So, Listen to the podcasts below or subscribe in your favourite app:
The Future State Of Content Podcast with Beth Gladstone, Nick Walter & Danny Denhard – The Future State Of Podcast
- The Future State Of Content Podcast with Beth Gladstone, Nick Walter & Danny Denhard
- The Future State of Wrap Up 2021 And The Future State of 2022 🔮
- The Future State Of Saving & Discounts – Black Friday Special Podcast With Danny Denhard & Nick Walter
- The Future State Of Meta Aka Facebook 👍 or 👎
- The Future State Of Social Media Pitch Edition – Commentary Based Social Media Site ✅
- The Future State of NFT's Podcast with Danny Denhard, Nick Walter & Alex Moss 🖼
Subscribe On Your Favourite Podcast App: