The Questions For CMO’s & Brand Leads To Answer in 2021.
As part of an upcoming project brand book 2021, I created a number of questions to ask brand leaders from many different industries. Following on from their answers, I created this list of questions for CMO’s and brand leaders to answer to ensure there are ahead of the curve and the many obstacles we will face in the coming year.
- Do you have Brand respect?
- Is your brand respected so much so they will buy you again based on your brand and trust you have build?
- Do you own the cognitive brand space?
- Do you own relevant brand space for your customers?
- If you had a product or advertising mistake will customers stay with you or will they leave you?
- Does your brand deserve loyalty?
- Does the brand beat the product expectation and differentiate you vs your numerous competitors?
- Are you a brand that other brands will want to partner with and work within 2021 and beyond?
- Growth is always at the forefront of every businesses eyes, is your brand an unfair advantage and can you leverage brand over product marketing?
- Do you regularly make it onto customers lists?
- Will you be listed on the next shopping list?
- Next Birthday Present list?
- Next payday?
- Is your brand part of your flywheel?
- Does your brand add more traction to your Marketing or Growth flywheel?
- Is your brand high or low frequency?
- Are you being thought about and used regularly enough to be considered?
- Are you going to be a brand that’s as relevant in a Hybrid office as you were in an office first environment?
How do you score? If you would like a worksheet with the questions so you can your team can answer click below for a copy of the worksheet.